Throwback the Duck Ep. 1B Throwback the Duck Ep. 1B

I've Been Looking Forward To This

I saw episode 0 when you first released it and was very eager to see where it was going. I like the off humor, though sometimes I feel like I'm missing the joke. Like the crazy Asian dude just made no sense to me. Not sure if it was supposed to just be random or if it was some type of referance. I'm looking forward to future episodes.

Paradox Episode 01 Paradox Episode 01

Nice Flash

Everything is cool except that when it loads you have to hit replay for it to start from the beginning. Correct that small problem and you have an awesome flash.

Yorimasa VS Nue Yorimasa VS Nue

Nice Work

Nice art, good animation too. I enjoyed.

Ice Slide Ice Slide

Yetisports?

This is a fun game, but the arctic theme gives it a yetisports feel, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but could be percieved as a ripoff. The walrus jumps any time you click the screen, not just when toggling sound, I don't know if that's a bug or if you intentionally did that. Overall fun game.

- Switch - - Switch -

I could easily get addicted to this game

If it were longer. I had a lot of fun though. Some sound would be a nice addition too. Good work overall.

Final Defense: Last Stand Final Defense: Last Stand

Awesome

I love this type of game, and you did this one perfectly. I really wish I could say something more but that about sums it up. Thanks.

Rustygames responds:

Thanks for the great review (and the first). I also noticed you added the game to faves. Thanks :D

Arse Kicker Arse Kicker

Excellent Riffage Man

That was some nice shit there man. I really wish it had some vox to break up the repetition, but the guitar work was awesome. Makes an old school thrash fan like myself happy to see someone else is still keeping true to our roots.

GoreBastard responds:

Yeah! Proper old school as fuck this one was! I couldn't be bothered making and fancy drum beats, or playing any fancy riffs... I just played some old style shit that still sounds as cool today as it would back in the 80's when this kind of shit was big!

Cheers for listening mate!